Ozone Therapy Sauna
Super Ozone Sauna With Oxygen
Three powerful therapies in one session, a steam sauna with super-powered ozone injected into the sauna capsule all while you breathe high flow oxygen through a non-rebreather mask. The steam will cause your blood vessels to dilate sending blood to the skin to cool the body. Once your blood vessels dilate your body is primed to absorb the Ozone that is being injected into the sauna. The intense heat of the sauna from the steam will raise your heart rate similar to exercise. This allows the body to absorb significantly more oxygen. And produce a state similar to that produced during exercise (Exercise with Oxygen Therapy or EWOT), which improves mitochondrial function. Mitochondria are essential in the production of cellular energy.
What is Ozone?
Ozone is a gas composed of 3 oxygen molecules. Ozone is created inside a generator by applying an electrical charge to oxygen passing through the generator, breaking apart oxygen molecules into single atoms, which then attach to other oxygen molecules to form ozone.
How is the Ozone Sauna beneficial?
Treating chronic Lyme disease, chronic fatigue, diabetes, pain, cancer, and inflammation
Killing pathogens (chronic Lyme and tick-borne illness, viruses, bacteria, fungi, candida, and mold)
Turning on detoxification pathways (via increased levels of catalase, superoxide dismutase or SOD, and glutathione which is your master detoxification enzyme and antioxidant)
Triggering stem cells – ozone causes stem cells to be released from bone marrow so that they can work to repair tissues.
Producing lipid peroxides called ozonides, which is how ozone creates its effects – the more serum lipid peroxides, the greater the effect. Studies show Ozone transdermally via steam sauna dramatically increases lipid peroxides. Ozone steam sauna is an effective, non-invasive, painless means of achieving powerful systemic results.
The latest research shows that steam hyperthermia is an effective treatment for:
- Pain management
- Cancer (as part of a comprehensive treatment plan by your medical team)
- Stress and muscle tension
- Increasing metabolism
- Blood circulation
The use of ozone to treat medical conditions was developed in Germany in the early 1900s. Ozone is a common treatment throughout the world and is gaining popularity in the United States. World-renowned ozone expert Dr. Frank Schallenberger reports that ozone saunas provide health benefits similar to, or exceeding that of major autohemotherapy (ozone administered intravenously). Ozone saunas eliminate the need for more invasive procedures and allow safe administration of ozone for anyone.
Is Ozone Safe?
Ozone is found naturally in the body. Your white cells produce ozone as part of an immune response. Something your body makes naturally cannot be harmful to the body. Ozone, when used according to established protocols has an excellent safety record.
Medical Properties of Ozone
Ozone has five properties that account for why it works so well for so many chronic and acute conditions in the body. Before we explain, ask yourself these questions. Do you often wonder why you feel colder as you age? Short of breath? decreased exercise tolerance? develop chronic diseases? and have more weakness and fatigue or more musculoskeletal pain? It is due to DECREASED OXYGEN UTILIZATION. It has nothing to do with what you take in (Oxygen level may look normal), but it has all to do with how your cells utilize it. OZONE INCREASES OXYGEN UTILIZATION!
1) Ozone is a potent regulator of the immune system. This means that when the immune system is overacting (autoimmunity) ozone will calm it down. Since ozone therapy is able to optimize and rebalance the immune system by its actions on cytokines, and can also decrease inflammation it is a natural choice for any auto-immune disease. Also, when the immune system is depleted (chronic infections, cancer, etc.) ozone will stimulate it. This occurs by ozone’s unique interaction with white cells to release immune messengers called cytokines.
2) Ozone stimulates the Oxygen to be released from the Hemoglobin into the tissue through a special enzyme called DPG. In the absence of adequate DPG, our cells become starved for oxygen.
3) Ozone improves circulation. It does this by improving the flow characteristics of blood as a liquid. Many patients with chronic inflammatory conditions will have impaired circulation.
4) Ozone increases antioxidant protection more than any other therapy. Most patients with chronic illness have depleted antioxidant capability
5) Ozone is a powerful stimulant of Mitochondria. The Mitochondria are the energy-producing source for every cell in your body. One of the fundamental causes behind chronic illness from Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer, Chronic Fatigue, etc. is a decrease in mitochondrial energy production.
What can I expect at my first session?
Your first session may seem intense if you have never experienced a steam sauna before. Make sure you are well hydrated prior to your session and immediately prior to your session stop at our Aqualiv water station and see if you can down another 20oz. The better hydrated you are prior to your session the more benefits you’ll get.
Men, bring a swimming suit to wear inside the sauna as we don’t allow treatments in the buff. Ladies, a bikini is recommended. If you wear a one-piece you’ll be covering too much surface area that we want exposed to absorb Ozone. Once you are in the sauna room change into your swimming suit and set the seat to the appropriate height. Place the EWOT oxygen mask on your face and confirm that you have a good seal. You are now ready to enter the sauna. Once inside one of our staff members will come and turn on the Ozone generator. You may find in your first session you can only tolerate 15 minutes, don’t worry as you acclimate to the treatments you will be able to stay in longer and hotter. You may notice after your session you feel very relaxed and tired, some may feel hungry after their session, these are normal to experience. After your session, you should be consuming another 20oz of water.
Get Started TODAY! Call us today for your complimentary consultation 920-452-0205
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product/service is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent disease.