LiveO2 Hyperoxygenation System
Adaptive Contrast Technology
Patented Adaptive Contrast (AC) technology gives you access to both oxygen concentrated air and oxygen-depleted air. It is the newest generation of exercise with oxygen technology.
By training in an oxygen restricted environment, you create an immediate and intense demand for oxygen at the same time causing all the oxygen bound to the Hemoglobin to be released into the blood plasma. The Hemoglobin is then ready to be re-oxygenated. Flip the diverter valve back to high flow oxygen (85%) your cells will rapidly absorb more oxygen.
Benefits of using Adaptive contrast
- Increased levels of oxygen in blood plasma and tissues
- Creating more red blood cells
- Expansion of vascular networks
- Greater energy and cellular voltage
- Faster recovery/healing/performance
- A decrease in systemic inflammation including vascular system and joints
- Increase in energy and mental clarity
- Increases strength
- Enhances sleep
- Improves vision and helps prevent macular degeneration and cataracts
- Faster recovery from stress-related illnesses
- Stimulation of the immune system preventing future illness
- Helps prevent age-related diseases
- Increased metabolism for weight loss and increased fat burning
- Greatly enhances athletic performance
- Reduces migraine headaches and tension headaches
- Helps recover from back, neck and joint pain
- Faster recovery from concussions
- Reduce or normalize blood pressure
- Increased circulation to the legs and feet for diabetics
- Helpful in reducing peripheral neuropathy
- Helps chronic sinusitis
- Increases white blood cell production and strength
- Significantly reduces swelling and edema
- Improves range of motion
- Acceleration of wound healing
- Increases production of collagen
- Supports scar tissue rehabilitation
- Promotes greater tissue strength
- Enhances the growth of new blood vessels
- Improves bone regeneration after fracture or break
- Helps prevent infection from viruses, bacteria, and molds
- Stimulates the immune system rather than suppress it (rheumatoid arthritis)
- Improves lung function for asthma, emphysema, and bronchitis
- Reduces pain and relaxes tired muscles
- Detoxifies or reduces environmental toxin load and is helpful with environmental hypersensitivity
Who it is For?
This system is a great fit for beginners to advanced athletes. There are protocols available to meet the needs of each different level of physical fitness.
What does it do?
The Live O2 Adaptive contrast system is specifically designed to perform Oxygen depleted interval training. Switching from 85% oxygen to 13% oxygen. The depleted oxygen stage of the training is equivalent to being at 12,000 feet above sea level.
When you restrict your oxygen during exercise it causes four physiological reactions.
- A buildup of Carbon Dioxide
- Release of oxygen from the red blood cell
- Increasing the oxygen saturation of the blood plasma
Repeating this process several times over 15 minutes causes an exponential increase of plasma oxygen levels Which in turn increases the body’s ability to heal, detox, increased physical and mental performance.
Are there side effects?
The most common side effect of Hyperoxygenation is detoxification. This can present in the form of unusual body odor/bad breath. This will pass once the detox is complete.
What can I expect during a session?
Prior to your session you should be wearing exercise apparel or bring it along to your session to change into. Dedicated athletic shoes that are not worn outside, You will wear a mask and place a pulse oximeter on your finger and begin the specific protocol predetermined by your wellness review. Once you are at the point of restricting or desaturating your oxygen levels you may experience some slight anxiety. That is to be expected and is perfectly fine. Once the desired saturation level is reached you will return the diverter oxygen to high flow oxygen. Once you have done and performed that step your anxiety will immediately pass. This process of desaturation will be repeated approximately three times. The last two minutes will be breathing high flow oxygen. Once the protocol is completed you will remove your mask and pulse oximeter, dismount the equipment.
Is it safe?
100% safe, everyone who comes will go through a comprehensive health questionnaire to assure they are using protocols appropriate to their health and fitness level. Some individuals will not be candidates for the Live 02 system.
Call today 920-452-0205 for a consultation and tour.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product/service is not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent disease.